We welcome everyone to join us in bidding in our next sunnytransitions.hibid.com auction where you can bid on items , pay online and pick your items up, one person at a time, by way of drive-up service. More info is to come, so keep an eye out for out next auction!
Sunny Transitions will NOT be hosting any traditional estate sales due to the virus, public, private or otherwise.
To all of our shoppers, we miss seeing all of your smiling faces every week. We wish you well during this time.
To our clients in need, we are open for Voice or Facetime consultations for online auctions. call us at (702) 439-2928.
Sunny Transitions LLC
Estate sales are when you want everything in your property sold by a professional company. The professional will appraise the value of everything in your home and stage the sale on your behalf. It takes all of the stress and time out of the process. You are free to get on with your everyday life. The time that it would take to itemize everything and put it on eBay or Craigslist is immense. The Estate Sale company takes all of that pressure off of you and let you live your life.
Estate sales are traditionally prompted by downsizing, debt, divorce or death. But many Americans look to have an estate sale for many reasons. People moving for work or moving out of the country are other reasons that people need help when looking to sell all of their assets through an estate sale.
What is the difference between Estate Sales and Auctions?
Auctions put the entire burden on you – the seller. You have to check all of the items for their condition. You have to conduct the research into the value of the items. You have to make sure that you store and transport them properly. The online auction sites such as eBay give you an alternative to the physical auction but you will still have to make arrangements for shipping.
Estate sales take all of this hassle out of the selling process as a professional will carry out all of the work for you.
What is the difference between Estate Sales and Consignments stores?
Most consignment stores don’t get a lot of customers because of the higher cost involved in running a consignment store the expenses gets passed down to your items additionally your items may sit there awaiting a buyer for a very long period of time. My guess is that if you are looking at an estate sale then you will be looking to sell your items much more quickly than that and have your home ready to sell.
How to choose the best estate sale company?
You can search for local estate sale companies in your local area. Do your research by checking out their website. This gives you a good idea of how they operate and what they do for their clients. The best idea I have seen in regards to choosing your ideal estate sale agent is to go to some other local estate sales. From there you can see the choice of estate agents and the way in which they conduct their business. Seeing an estate sale agent in action is the ideal way to assess what they do and how well they do it. You are looking for someone who knows the value of the merchandise and is able to price it accurately and fairly all while maintaining control over the process, so that you can have a well managed successful sale.
Sunny Transitions here, for all your Southern Nevada estate sale needs. We’re hosting a fantastic sale in Sun City MacDonald Ranch on the weekend of Feb. 24th and 25th (Fri. and Sat.). Due to the location of this sale, there will be no signs posted in the neighborhood. Please note the directions provided with this listing.
As you stroll through this home, you will find an abundance of items in every room, including:
- Sleep Number (i8) bed — working, in excellent condition. Additional Sleep Number topper is also available, separately.
- A second Sleep Number bed
- Assorted bedding, pillows and other bedroom accents
- Thomasville furniture
- Trundle bed
- Assorted bedroom furniture
- Living room sectional sofa set
- Assorted living and dining room furniture in beautiful condition
- An assortment of Arizona, desert and cowboy themed artwork, collectibles and home decor accents
- Mid-century Dirilyte flatware set– “Empress” — vintage, and beautiful!
- Rare vintage Nandin China set — complete service for 12.
- Vintage Franciscan dish set “Madeira Brown”
- An assortment of men’s clothing, shoes, belt buckles and other accessories
- Women’s clothing, handbags and gloves — some designer labels!
- Stetson 4x Beaver cowboy hat
- Kitchen full of cookware, flatware and so much more!
- Appliances including a new washer and dryer and stove
- Assorted garage items
- So much more!
Please follow our sale page as we add more photos and info in preparation for the sale! We look forward to seeing you on the weekend of Feb. 24th and 25th in Sun City MacDonald Ranch!
Sunny Transitions here, for all your Southern Nevada estate sale needs! On the weekend of Feb. 3rd and 4th (Friday and Saturday), we will be hosting a fantastic estate sale inside an affluent home in Mesquite, Nevada. There will be a lot of high-end items in this home, enough to attract you to every department.
When you take a stroll through this estate sale, you’ll find a variety of items, including:
- Lots of high-end furniture by Basset, Drexel and Thomasville
- Luxury kitchen goods, including ware by Villeroy and Boch
- High end bone china
- Luxury porcelain vases and statuary
- Multiple sets of Gorham crystal glasses
- Tons of women’s clothing — all luxury and high-end, designer labels. Sizes small and medium.
- Lowrey Royale Organ
- An assortment of garage items
- Artwork and home decor accents
- So much more!
This is a high-end shopper sale in Mesquite, Nevada with a plethora of items that will strike your fancy. We can’t wait to see you guys on the weekend of Feb. 3rd and 4th! As always, check back on this listing for updated info and photos! Click the following link to see the post, and more photos!